Sunday 12 February 2017

Spree Picky Haul :3


Hello people!

I know I've been inactive for way too long. Please forgive me!

In Jan I ordered some goodies on Spreepicky and a month later I received them. Chinese New Year's was in between, thus the shipping was fast. Like always I had no problems with the toll and everything arrived save! 
When ordering with Spreepicky please don't forget to use the code "yummuy" to get a 10% discount on any order 30$+.

(You can find the pieces by putting the "SP-number" into the search bar)

Let's start with my favourite piece of my order: SP165611



This dress comes in 2 colours, I decided to get the green one. Its really comfortable and even has pockets! The material is neither thick nor thin, I guess the dress is most suitable for spring/autumn.
The hat is also from Spreepicky, just from an earlier order : SP153682


Next is SP153726



This top/dress also comes in two colours. I think this is super cute and has some pretty details. The material is awesome and great for spring/autumn.


SP154547


This skirt comes in many different colours and designs. Also you can choose weather you want an elastic waist or rather a non-stretch one. I chose the grey grid with elastic waist. Again this has a great quality and even has a "under skirt".

And last but not least: SP166522





These are safety pants for under skirts and dresses. The come in black, white and nude and you can choose if you want lace at the bottom or not...

I am sorry for the bad quality pics, I had trouble with the lightning -.-

Wishes Lisa~

No comments:

Post a Comment