Sunday 20 September 2015

Presents from StarDots.dk

Hey there guys :D
One of my penpals (Rikke from Denmark) sent me some self made hair accessories. And as she has an online store on which she sells awesome stuff, I thought it would be a nice idea to review those.
I was sent one black hairpin with a neon pink bird and a neon pink hair-elastic with a grey bird.
I absolutely love both of them a lot and they match perfectly with my natural wig and some of my wigs. 

Here are some photos for you :



Aren't those super pretty.
Her store by the way is:

And she also sent me her business card, I decided to cover her full name and phone number though, just in case >.<


Thank you so very, very much Rikke, I love both a lot! 

Lisa~

(The wig by the way is from eBay, I've linked it before, but HERE you go again >.<)

1 comment: